Requesting transcripts is easy because Osseo Area Schools uses Parchment to handle student transcript requests electronically. You are able to order your transcripts online, with the ease and 24/7 convenience of the web. The first time you visit the Parchment website, a one-time account set up is required.
During the registration process, you will be asked for your:
- Enrollment status (currently or not currently enrolled)
- Highest level of education completed
- Birth date
- Email address (please use a private email address, not your Osseo Apps email address)
- Please do not use the "open with Facebook" option (due to nicknames, inaccurate birthdates, etc.)
The Parchment website is most compatible with Chrome or Firefox.
How does it work?
- Log on to Parchment
- Have a valid email address and choose a password
- Click on the "plus" (+) sign to add your high school; it will prompt you to "add your institution"
- After you have added your high school, you can click on "Order"
- Select college or destination to receive your transcripts
Currently enrolled students
All transcript requests for currently enrolled students are FREE if the destination/college selected accepts electronic transcripts. There is no limit to how many you request. If the destination selected does not accept electronic transcripts, a $2 mailing fee will apply.
The electronic transcript cost for alumni is $7. If you previously opened an account with Parchment using your Osseo Apps email, we recommend going into your settings/profile and changing the email address.
The school approves the requests online, while Parchment:
- Prepares transcripts and sends them to designated destinations
- Confirms sending and delivery, so you know when your application is complete
Third party “Graduation Verification Requests” are made via Parchment by selecting the school link below. The cost for graduation verification requests is $20.00.
Current students should contact their high school's Career Resource Center. Alumni may call 763-391-7125.