All back-to-school forms will be filled out online this year! Forms that are a part of this process include emergency cards, family contact information updates and photo/military denial releases.
When you are ready to get started, choose "ParentVUE" from the "Family Access" drop-down at the top right of this page. On-screen prompts will then walk you through the back-to-school forms process.
If you have used ParentVUE before
Log into ParentVUE using the username and password you have used in the past, then click "Begin Registration" in the middle of the page to begin the back-to-school forms process.
This is what parents/guardians/caregivers will see immediately upon logging into ParentVUE.
After selecting "Begin Registration" parents/guardians/caregivers can scroll to the bottom of the page they are taken to and choose between the Kindergarten registration and family verification. The family verification and update from needs to be completed in order to access the rest of ParentVUE.
If you need to access online registrations after you complete the forms, use the "Online Registration" button on the top right.
If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgot Password" and check your email for a link to reset.
If you have not used ParentVUE before
To get started, you will need an activation key. To receive an activation key, the easiest method is to request one directly through ParentVUE and select “I am a parent,” then select the pink “Request Account Activation” button. The system will walk you through how to set up your account. If you encounter issues requesting your key, you may contact your student’s school office to manually request an activation key be sent to you.
- What are annual back-to-school forms?
- Can I add information for my partner or spouse?
- What information am I able to update via ParentVUE?
- I need to update my child's name, gender, birth date, or grade. Can I do that in ParentVUE?
- I need additional help with this process. Whom should I contact?
- Why does the district collect family data?
- How do I access ParentVUE if I have not logged in before?
- What do I do if I am having trouble logging into my ParentVUE account?
- If I have multiple students, how do I view the information for each one?
- Can I access information for my child if they are enrolled in a different district?
- How do I schedule conferences?
- How do I view my student’s report card?
- How do I update my student’s and/or my personal information?
- What do I do if my online registration is not working?
- How do I contact my student’s teachers?
- How do I view and respond to teacher messages?
- How do I view my student’s attendance?
- How do I access state testing reports?
- How do I opt-in to transportation?
- How do I make sure I have completed everything I need to in ParentVUE?