Enrollment and Capacity Management Advisory Committee (ECMAC)
Analyze enrollment, capacity and building use information to help generate observations and recommendations for district leaders
The Enrollment and Capacity Management Advisory Committee is a critical element of the planning and communication framework created by the Enrollment and Capacity Management Task Force in February 2016.
The purpose of the Enrollment and Capacity Management Advisory Committee is to analyze information affecting enrollment, capacity, and building use, and to generate observations and recommendations to be communicated to district administration. Read the 2020-2021 Year-End Summary (PDF).
Observations and recommendations will:
- Be concise and informed by data
- Align with district racial equity work
- Be sustainable
- Identify and examine the implications for all students
- Identify potential costs and consider funding strategies
- Be made with as much advance notice as possible when change is recommended
Attendance at ECMAC meetings (including all sub-committee meetings) is by member appointment only. However, there are other ways community members can be informed about the group’s work and provide feedback on eventual recommendations:
- All meeting materials are posted below.
- All school board work sessions that have ECMAC items on the agenda are video recorded and can be found below.
- Updates on the group’s work may be included in the district’s parent e-newsletter, 279Connect, and the districtwide postcard mailing.
- Multiple avenues for feedback will be offered when ECMAC is ready to propose potential solutions to over-capacity conditions.
The materials on this page were created for discussion during meetings of the advisory committee; they are considered archival and may not meet WCAG 2.0 standards of web accessibility AA compliance. If you need access to this content in a format the complies with those standards, please contact Colleen Wuollet at WuolletC@district279.org.