Community Education Program Advisory Council (CEPAC)
Help develop the district's Community Education program and promote lifelong learning for all residents
Members of the Community Education Program Advisory Council (CEPAC):
- Assist in the development of the district's Community Education program.
- Promote citizen involvement in the planned activities of Community Education.
- Foster positive communications between school and community.
- Work with civic, faith-based, service and government organizations when necessary to provide for the needs of the community.
- Promote the Community Education philosophy of lifelong learning for all ages.
Executive Director, Community Engagement