Our mission is to inspire and prepare all students with the confidence, courage and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lifetime of learning.
- Each student articulates, plans for, and progresses toward their evolving dreams.
- Each student chooses to contribute to community in a mutually meaningful way.
- Each student demonstrates initiative and persistence to continually learn that which is important to them.
- Each student is ready for kindergarten.*
- Each third grader can read at grade level.*
- Each student graduates from high school.*
- Each student is ready for college and/or career.*
- The achievement gap is closed on all state-mandated measures.*
*MN World's Best Workforce goals
- Create transformational system change to ensure equitable student achievement.
- Develop understanding and support of our district’s mission and core values among members of our community.
- Engage students and families as partners to achieve our mission and strategic objectives.
- Leverage and align the talents of our employees and the assets of our system to achieve our mission and strategic objectives.
- Lifelong learning is essential for the individual and community to thrive;
- Everyone has equal intrinsic value;
- Trust is essential to sustaining successful relationships and to achieving results;
- Better decisions emerge when diverse perspectives are intentionally included in a collaborative process;
- Everyone benefits when cultural differences are acknowledged and understood, and individuals are treated respectfully and equitably; and
- Everyone can learn more.