A regular meeting of the School Board of ISD 279 Osseo Area Schools will be held by videoconference on Tuesday, Nov. 17, at 6 p.m.
Members of the public have two options for viewing the Nov. 17 meeting live:
1) Monitor the meeting electronically through the livestream here.
2) Sign up to watch the meeting on monitors in the board room of the Educational Service Center. In order to comply with Minnesota Dept. of Health guidance regarding capacity limits, in-person attendance by members of the public will be limited. Anyone who wishes to watch the videoconference on board room monitors must sign up at https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6013453/20201117-School-Board-Meeting by 5 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 15. Please contact Sherri Lincoln at 763-391-7003 or Joan Bowman at 763-391-7222 with questions or if assistance is needed to submit your request.
If more than 12 individuals sign up to view the videoconference meeting in person, a lottery (random selection) will be implemented. Email or phone confirmation will be sent by 11:00 a.m. Monday, November 16, to inform all individuals of the random selection results.
- All individuals in the board room must wear a face covering.
- A check-in procedure, including a brief health screening, will be conducted to ensure visitors to the ESC are not symptomatic.
Addressing the board
Those who wish to address the board can submit comments online to be read aloud by a staff member or leave a voicemail message to be played at the meeting.
Submit comments using an online form or by calling 763-391-7003 and leaving a voicemail message. Comments (including your name) read or played at board meetings are accessible to all members of the public via livestream and archived video on the district website.
Please note the following parameters for submitting comments:
- Comments submitted to be shared in the public forum must comply with the Guidelines for Addressing the Board.
- Comments submitted using the online form are limited to 3000 characters. Voicemail messages will be played for up to 3 minutes, so please keep that in mind as you are leaving your message.
- The chair will accept comments in the order submitted (based on timestamps) within the 20 minutes of time allowed for this agenda item, subject to the discretion of the chair.
- Comments that do not comply with guidelines and/or those submitted after 12:00 p.m. on the date of the meeting will not be shared in the public forum but will be provided to board members after the meeting.