Osseo Area Schools Adult Basic Education is partnering with CAPI and Century College to offer a free manufacturing training class this spring.
Participants in this class will:
- Learn basic manufacturing skills to help them start careers in medical device assembly, food and agriculture manufacturing, and electronics manufacturing.
- Meet with local employers to ask questions and learn about their companies.
- Complete the OSHA 10 Outreach Training Program.
- Learn from experts about working in the fields of medical device assembly, food and agriculture manufacturing, and electronics manufacturing.
- Practice interview skills and get help applying for jobs.
- Earn bonuses for successful class completion.
Attend one session (May 18, 19, 25 or 26) at 9 a.m. at Osseo Area Schools Adult Basic Education (7051 Brooklyn Blvd. 200S, Brooklyn Center).
- Tuesday, June 1 - Friday, June 11, and
- Monday, June 14 - Friday, July 2
All classes will be held online except Friday, June 25, which will be a hands-on class day. Participants will be able to borrow a laptop for the class sessions and can receive help getting internet access.
To Get Started
Call Shaneaka Younger at 612-767-3663 or email email@example.com.