Osseo Area Schools Adult Basic Education is partnering with CAPI and Century College to offer a free manufacturing training class this winter.
Participants in this class will:
- Learn basic manufacturing skills to help them start careers in medical device assembly, food and agriculture manufacturing, and electronics manufacturing.
- Meet with local employers to ask questions and learn about their companies.
- Complete the OSHA 10 Outreach Training Program.
- Learn from experts about working in the fields of medical device assembly, food and agriculture manufacturing, and electronics manufacturing.
- Practice interview skills and get help applying for jobs.
- Earn bonuses for successful class completion.
- Monday, Feb. 22 - Friday, March 5, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.; and
- Monday, March 8 - Friday, March 26, from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
To Get Started
Call Shaneaka Younger at 612-767-3663 or email at email@example.com.
This class will be held online; participants will be able to borrow a laptop for the class sessions and can get help getting internet access.