Acquire and submit a Certificate of Liability Insurance & Hold Harmless Agreement. All requests for building usage must be submitted online.
All non-district groups, falling in Facility Scheduling Priorities 2, 3, or 4, including PTO's, PTA's, and Booster Clubs, are required to provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000. All organizations (including any individual, informal groups, commercial entities, political subdivisions, and nonprofit entities regardless of legal status) must agree to indemnify and hold harmless the District, its officers and employees against any and all losses, claims, damages or liability to which the organization, its officers, or participants may become subject in connection with the conduct of any activity on the premises by the authorized organization. Please have ISD 279 added as the additional insured to the Certificate of Insurance, as follows: ISD 279 - Community Education Facility Scheduling 11200 - 93rd Avenue North Maple Grove, MN 55369.
Specific dates of coverage must be indicated on the certificate.
Submit Certificate of Liability Insurance and signed Hold Harmless Agreement to Facility Scheduling:
Mail: Community Education Facility Scheduling, 11200 93rd Ave North, Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Requests must be made at least 14 days prior to the date of use. Groups hosting large events are strongly encouraged to submit a facility request 90 days in advance. Priority is given to the earliest requests.
- Call Facilities Scheduling at 763-391-7121 or 763-391-7123 with questions.
- All requests must state the activity's purpose, as well as all of the information required to complete the permit request.
- Once Community Education receives the request, space availability will be verified, applicable costs will be computed, and the appropriate permit will be issued. Copies will be sent to the applicant, school office, school custodian, building supervisor/coordinator, and ISD 279's business office or food service department (if appropriate).
- Once you have accepted a permit for school facility usage, you assume the responsibilities of compliance with all rules and regulations regarding school facility usage.