The ISD 279 School Board has advanced three superintendent finalists to the final round of interviews on April 10.
The finalists who are advancing to final-round interviews are:
- James Harris, superintendent, Daniel Boone Area School District, Douglassville, PA
- Dr. Erick Pruitt, area superintendent, Houston Independent School District, Houston, TX
- Dr. Marc Schaffer, assistant superintendent, Boulder Valley School District, Boulder, CO
Next steps (specific times subject to change; final schedule will be posted on district279.org later this week)
- April 10, beginning at 12:30 p.m.: School board interviews finalists who advanced from the first round
- April 10, beginning at 7 p.m.: Each finalist returns to make a brief presentation that includes a moderated question and answer component
All interview sessions with the board are open to the public and will be held in the Board Room of the Educational Service Center, 11200 93rd Avenue North, Maple Grove. The interviews and presentations will be webstreamed and live cablecast on Channel 21, and available on demand on the district website after April 10. After each interview and/or presentation, audience members will have an opportunity to provide written feedback on each finalist.