Click HERE to access ParentVUE.
ParentVUE is a web/mobile application that can be used to access your student’s academic information, including:
- A centralized location for messages from your student’s teachers and school
- A summary of your student’s attendance and days missed
- The ability to schedule parent-teacher conferences
- Report cards and secondary mid-trimester progress reports
- Access to your student’s information such as locker number and combination, lunch pin, and bussing including late activity information
- A quick link to SmartSchool K-12 to add money to lunch accounts, make online payments for various store items including fees, and register for athletics
ParentVUE also features an online registration form, which can be used to update your address, contact information, emergency contacts, and student information, as well as directly uploading documents for a change in address.
- What are annual back-to-school forms?
- Can I add information for my partner or spouse?
- What information am I able to update via ParentVUE?
- I need to update my child's name, gender, birth date, or grade. Can I do that in ParentVUE?
- I need additional help with this process. Whom should I contact?
- Why does the district collect family data?
- How do I access ParentVUE if I have not logged in before?
- What do I do if I am having trouble logging into my ParentVUE account?
- If I have multiple students, how do I view the information for each one?
- Can I access information for my child if they are enrolled in a different district?
- How do I schedule conferences?
- How do I view my student’s report card?
- How do I update my student’s and/or my personal information?
- What do I do if my online registration is not working?
- How do I contact my student’s teachers?
- How do I view and respond to teacher messages?
- How do I view my student’s attendance?
- How do I access state testing reports?
- How do I opt-in to transportation?
- How do I make sure I have completed everything I need to in ParentVUE?