Through Monday, May 4, cold breakfasts and lunches will be provided at no charge to children 18 years of age and younger, plus students ages 18-21 who are eligible for transition services, at 13 designated sites. Please note that per state regulations, the child must be present in order to receive meal(s); an adult cannot pick up a meal for a child who is not present. If your child cannot pick up meal(s) from one of our designated sites, please contact our nutrition services department by completing this form or calling 763-391-7129 (alternate delivery options may be available).
Meals are available as follows:
- Monday through Friday (see exception below re Spring Break) at the following locations, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., students can pick up a cold lunch that also includes cold breakfast for the following morning.
- Meals should be picked up at the front entrance of the school.
- Access to the building, other than picking up the meal, is not permitted.
Adjusted plan for Spring Break, April 6-10: Meals will be distributed only on Monday, April 6, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The meals distributed on Monday will be a bundle of 5 meals for the entire week.
- Birch Grove Elementary: 4690 Brookdale Drive, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Crest View Elementary: 8200 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Edinbrook Elementary: 8925 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Garden City Elementary : 3501 65thAvenue North, Brooklyn Center 55429
- Park Brook Elementary: 7400 Hampshire Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55428
- Palmer Lake Elementary: 7300 W Palmer Lake Drive, Brooklyn Park 55429
- Weaver Lake Elementary: 15900 Weaver Lake Road, Maple Grove 55311
- Woodland Elementary: 4501 Oak Grove Parkway, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Zanewood Community School: 7000 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55429
- Maple Grove Middle School: 7000 Hemlock Lane, Maple Grove 55369
- Maple Grove Senior High: 9800 Fernbrook Lane, Maple Grove 55369
- Park Center Senior High: 7300 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Osseo Education Center: 324 6th Avenue NE, Osseo 55369
If you have questions about the meals program, please leave a message at 763-391-7129; someone will return your call as soon as possible.