Through Friday, June 5 (Note: there will be no service on Memorial Day), cold breakfasts and lunches will be provided at no charge to children 18 years of age and younger, at 13 designated sites. If you cannot pick up meal(s) from one of our designated sites, please complete this form or call 763-391-7244 (alternate delivery options may be available).
Meals are available as follows:
Monday through Friday at the following locations, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., students can pick up a cold lunch that also includes cold breakfast for the following morning.
Meals should be picked up at the front entrance of the school.
- Birch Grove Elementary: 4690 Brookdale Drive, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Crest View Elementary: 8200 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Edinbrook Elementary: 8925 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Garden City Elementary : 3501 65thAvenue North, Brooklyn Center 55429
- Park Brook Elementary: 7400 Hampshire Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55428
- Palmer Lake Elementary: 7300 W Palmer Lake Drive, Brooklyn Park 55429
- Weaver Lake Elementary: 15900 Weaver Lake Road, Maple Grove 55311
- Woodland Elementary: 4501 Oak Grove Parkway, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Zanewood Community School: 7000 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55429
- Maple Grove Middle School: 7000 Hemlock Lane, Maple Grove 55369
- Maple Grove Senior High: 9800 Fernbrook Lane, Maple Grove 55369
- Park Center Senior High: 7300 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Osseo Education Center: 324 6th Avenue NE, Osseo 55369
If you have questions about the meals program, please leave a message at 763-391-7129; someone will return your call as soon as possible.