Navigation - Utility Portals

Breadcrumb, don't delete

Landing-nav, don't delete

Continuing Education & Relicensure

Key information for community members and retired educators

Osseo Area Schools uses the Professional Learning platform to track employees' continuing education and relicensure. To begin, please contact the district's Help Desk ( to set up a Professional Learning account. Once the login information is received, community members and retirees can upload certificates, track hours and view courses obtained since last renewal.

renewing a teaching or
administrative license in Minnesota

Continuing Ed & Relicensure Notes

  • If you choose to submit information by paper, please do not submit any paperwork until after the minimum amount of clock hours required are obtained and all of the requirements are met per PELSB. View license renewal conditions.
  • Clock hours must be earned in two or more of the categories in items A to I. For more information, check out Clock Hour Allocation.
  • If submitting information on paper, please complete one Continuing Ed Application form per certificate that is being submitted to the committee. (For example, if 50 certificates need submission, 50 Continuing Ed Application forms will need to be filled out completely and submitted.) 
  • These forms will need to be submitted to the Head of the Continuing Ed Committee. When ready to do so, please connect with the district's Help Desk. The Committee meets the first Monday of each month from January to June.