Procedure 447 - Compensation and Related Benefits
- Schedule of Payments - Employees Paid on Monthly Basis
Salary checks will be issued on the fifth and twentieth of each month, or on the last preceding working day if the fifth or twentieth falls on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday. Ten and one-half month employees will receive twenty-one payroll checks and will be paid twice a month over a ten and one-half month period, based on twenty working days per month; their salary will be pro-rated over this period by the number of working days in the school year.
- Schedule of Payment - Hourly Staff
- Salary checks for all hourly staff will be issued on the fifth and the twentieth of each month or on the last preceding working day if the fifth or twentieth falls on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday.
- All approved time cards must be turned into the Payroll Department by the fifteenth of the month for payment on the fifth of the following month and by the last day of the month for payment on the twentieth of the following month. Failure to meet these dates will cause the payroll check to be delayed until the next regularly scheduled pay date.
- Initial Check
In order to receive a payroll check, an employee initially must work five days prior to the cutoff date.
When an employee resigns, he/she will receive the balance of the salary due on the pay date following the effective date of resignation.
- Notification of Pay Day Schedule and Rates
- Detailed information regarding the basic schedule and rate of pay is available in the Terms and Conditions of Employment for each employee group.
- An exact schedule of pay dates will be issued by the Payroll Department to all employees. This schedule will be issued annually with the September 5th paycheck.
Procedure 447 Dated: 3/2/99
(formerly Procedure 4240)
Procedure Dated: 3/18/86
INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT 279
Maple Grove, Minnesota
<<< Back | Back to Top