SchoolView: Parent Access
SchoolView is an online service that enhances school/parent communication. You can use SchoolView to:
- Access your child's attendance, test and health records, and transportation information;
- Update contact telephone numbers and e-mail addresses;
- Subscribe to an attendance alert system that will automatically send an e-mail when your student is absent;
- Pay for your children's meals online and view account activity.
A letter is distributed each fall to parents explaining how to enroll in the free SchoolView service.
To initiate a SchoolView account: A parent or legal guardian must go to their student’s school office (if you have multiple children enrolled, only one visit is required) and present one of the following forms of personal identification to authorized school personnel:
- a valid driver’s license; or
- a valid State identification card; or
- a valid passport.
When you pick up your SchoolView registration materials, you will be asked to sign and date an Acceptable Use Policy before receiving your SchoolView access key. This access key allows you to setup your SchoolView account so you can gain access to your child’s academic information. When your account is activated, you will have 24-hour access to attendance, academic performance, current term schedule and unofficial transcripts for your child. For security purposes, access keys cannot be mailed.
For additional information you can download the informational packets below or contact your school for more detail information. Click here for School Directory.
Need help? E-mail Schoolview@district279.org.