SchoolView is an online service that enhances communication between the school and the parent/guardian/student. You can use SchoolView to:
- View your student's attendance, test scores, and transportation information, etc.
- Update contact telephone numbers and e-mail addresses;
- Subscribe to an attendance alert system that will automatically send an e-mail when your student is absent;
- Pay for your children's meals online and view account activity.
To initiate a SchoolView account: SchoolView registration materials are available at your student's school. Students will be provided assistance at the school, and the parent/legal guardian must go to their student’s school office and present one of the following forms of personal identification to authorized school personnel:
- a valid driver’s license; or
- a valid State identification card; or
- a valid passport.
A SchoolView access key will then be provided which will allow you to setup your SchoolView account. When your account is activated, you will have 24-hour access to student attendance, academic performance, electronic meal payment, current term schedule and unofficial transcripts. For security purposes, access keys cannot be mailed.
For additional information you can download the informational packets below or contact your school for more detail information. Click here for School Directory.
Need help? E-mail Schoolview@district279.org.