All families are encouraged to use the FeePay system to complete the Family iPad Agreement and iPad Protection Plan forms electronically. There are no additional credit card processing fees for FeePay transactions.
How to complete the iPad Agreement and Protection Plan in FeePay.
- Navigate to http://osseo.feepay.com
- Choose your high school; if your student is in elementary or middle school, choose the high school your student plans to attend.
- Login with your email address and password, or create a new account.
- Click activities on the top menu bar.
- Search for iPad Permission/Accept Insurance School Year 2016-2017 or iPad Permission 2016-2017/Decline Insurance School Year 2016-2017 – if you have 3 or more students in grades 4-12, please email the help desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your students’ names so we can apply the family maximum fee cap.
- Click Add to Cart
- Review the agreement, enter required information, and click submit when ready to proceed. Repeat for all students.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your payment method and click Process Payment.